We are now open with no appointment necessary, except to use a computer! To reserve a computer, call 822-9105.
Greene Library is also open without an appointment. Call 397-3873 with any questions.
1. Pick the best time. Choose a time when you and your baby are in a good mood.
2. Show baby the book. Point to the pictures and talk naturally and cheerfully.
3. Talk and have fun! Remember to touch and love your baby the whole time.
4. Watch what baby does. Let your baby play with the book if he wants to and stop for now if he gets upset.
5. Share a book with your baby every day. Even a few minutes a day is important!