* Volunteering is open until May 31st!! *
* Summer Applications will follow in June*
* ABOUT VOLUNTEERING *
- Being a library volunteer is fun and a great way to fill your services hours or start getting the feel of what it's like to have a job. Because of this, we prefer teens to visit or contact us themselves to show us their responsibility and reliability.
- To be a Teen Volunteer at Coventry Public Library you MUST be in grades 7 through 12.
- We will review your application and if accepted we will contact you to let you know. There are limited spots available.
- If you are completing the hours for school we would be happy to sign your school certification letter or provide other proof of service once you've completed your volunteering time. Contact the Teen Librarian by calling Young Adult Services at 401-822-9462, emailing email@example.com, or by dropping off the paperwork you need signed in the Young Adult Services Department.
Please read our Guidelines and FAQs before filling out an application. You can download the Teen Volunteer Application or come into the library and fill out an application there. You will be contacted if your application is accepted. The Application and Guidelines are up top on the right side of this page.
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Teen Librarian at 401-822-9462 with any questions.